Monday, November 1, 2010

A Glimpse Into the Dark and Strange World of the Zamora Household

Last week I was in Pompano Beach on a business trip with my Dad. You'd better believe that it was pretty stressful to have to act all professional like without any random outbursts of pure creativity. So what happens? Well.....maybe I'll just show you.





I'm not sure exactly what to say about these pictures. Perhaps some of you may need therapy when you're older. I don't know. But this is a direct result of having too much time on our hands, a new webcam, and probably even serious mental problems. And now you know the truth...

Alrighty everyone, have a good one!

Disclaimer: No innocent minds were damaged in the making of this post. If you suffer boredom, temporary insanity, feelings of pity, shock, dramatic reactions, or serious twitching of the eye or other muscles, try calling you psychiatrist and/or growing up. XtremeK Forever! and associates do not claim responsibility for any damage done to children and/or adult minds as a result of viewing this post.

2 comments:

  1. We have a camera on are computer that does that. My brothers and sisters always have a great time with it when they're aloud to touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Me and my sibs do the same thing!! Those things are awesome.. lol

    ReplyDelete